Posted on 21st August 2017
Introduction to Restoring Dental Implants: Autumn Course Dates for GDPs
At Norfolk Dental Specialists, we recognise the importance of training. Our specialists continually update their skills and knowledge. We also organise training sessions for GDPs from referring practices. By attending these courses, dentists can learn skills that will improve the quality of care that they can offer their patients. This autumn, we are offering two dates for our popular course: Introduction to Restoring Dental Implants. Book now for 26th September or 14th November. The course takes place at our practice and is completely free.
Your First Step to Restoring Implants
Taking this course is the first step in developing the skills that a dentist needs to work with implants. Upon completion, you will be confident in your ability to:
- Discuss, offer and refer patients for implant surgery.
- Carry out single tooth implant restoration in your own practice.
- Improve clinical outcomes for your patients.
- Enhance the reputation and expand the income options of your practice.
- Strengthen patient relationships.
Dedicated Training Suite
The course will take place in the dedicated training suite at the Norfolk Dental Specialists practice. All dentists attending will receive 2 hours of CPD. Once you have completed this course, you are welcome to attend
Free Relax Pack
We are offering a free relax pack worth £605. Once you have taken the introductory course and referred a suitable patient to us for implant surgery, we will organise for you to receive a FREE relax pack that will enable you to perform the restoration in your own practice, The pack provides:
- Hands on training (2 hours CPD)
- Mini Practice Builder
- In surgery support for your first case
- £100 education voucher
- Introducing implants pack
For more information, or to book your place on one of our Introduction to Restoring Dental Implants courses, please get in touch with Norfolk Dental specialists. You can use the online booking form, call us on 01603 632525 or email email@example.com.
We offer regular training courses for dentists, dental nurses and dental hygienists, check out our full list of upcoming courses on the Dentists Site pages of our website. Coming up this autumn:
- 28th September. Enhanced Nursing Skills: Suture Removal
- 12th October. Hygienists Workshop 3: Non Responding Sites
- 19th October. Periodontal Endodontic and Implant Update 2